Photobucket

Monday, November 9, 2009

Evan Pricco from Juxtapoz magazine blogs about Saturday's party


via Juxtapoz Magazine

Posted by: Evan Pricco
A Jeremy Fish Show at Laguna Art Museum

This last Saturday night, M Revelli, Lynzy Blair of FIFTy24SF, and myself headed down to the Laguna Art Museum for an opening of Jeremy Fish's first museum show, "Weathering the Storm." I guess I didn't know what to expect, but once we got there it was amazing to see how many people came out to support Mr Fish; friends, fellow artists, fans, the curious types, members of the museum, all different, joined and made the opening a pretty special evening.

A big contingent of SF folk made the trip down, which I'm sure Jeremy enjoyed. I got to see some friends I hadn't seen in awhile as well, so goddamn, who would have thunk I needed to get to Laguna to see people that live in SF?

Finally, I got to meet Travis Millard and Mel Kadel (three year email relationships are funny things, I almost cried when I saw them, as if we all just got back from the war), Nathan Cabrera is a good dude, Mr Jon Dragonette and Zell Dragonette were great to see, John Trippe, the Grolsch, the Mike Giant look alike that I gave all my drink tickets to... the list goes on.

Read more and see images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails